Short description - The infected
The infected are biological killing machines, set for hunting human flesh. They spread the virus by body fluids, blood or in some cases only by touch. They feel nothing besides rage and try to kill and in most cases infect everything that comes in their path. Infected have no fear and attack humans without thinking about it. Humans fear them and try to stay as far away as possible. The viruses do not discriminate. Young, old, weak, strong, kind or evil. It makes no difference, we all become monsters.
“Some fates are worse than death”
Plague. Infection. Zombies. Hunters. Killing. Stalkers. P-R32. Monsters. Feared.
Some call them zombies, other call them the infected. When the virus known as P-R32 was spread across the world everything changed. Little is known about the origin of the virus. Some claim that it came from space, other say that is was an act of god. Others that it was man made and some that it just naturally mutated from mother nature. Only a few, if any - truly knows.
- Color/Patch: Year-specific patch for 2020 will be handed out at check-in.
- Uniforms: All or any clothing (or almost none).
- Weapons: Only boffer weapons when playing as a zombie. When playing as a "living character" the rules for Locals - Unaligned apply.
- Dedicated radio frequencies: 446.05625.
- Base: Can camp in the zone, in the settlement (as a Survivor/Unaligned) or in safezone. Water in the zone.
- Special abilities: Gets extra “intel”.
- Other: When you play a zombie/infected you don't have to be a zombie the entire game.
- Type: LARP.