A former NATO-force stationed in the area was left to their own demise when the catastrophe hit.
Having built up a solid stock of resources they recently built a base in the area and are now looking to clear out the last remaining hostile force. But survival is still key, you can't fight a war when you are starving and out of ammunition.
A high focus on running missions handed to them by their HQ.
“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."
Symmetric warfare. Keep stability and freedom of movement. Mission running. Domination points. Resource management.
Bear Tribe consists mostly of a former NATO-unit stationed in the area when the disaster struck.
Having been hit hard earlier in the conflict and pressed back to the edges of the area, 2019 showed an advance in the Bear morale and progression in the area. Many resources were gathered and the former traitors who formed Sons Of Rodina were put to the firing squad for treason.
So far a somewhat neutral stance has been taken towards the civilians in the area. But it's unknown if this will last as the locals seem bent on stirring up trouble.
- Color/Patch: Red. Year-specific patch for 2020 will be handed out at check-in.
- Uniforms and gear: Multicam "NORMAL/ STANDARD" (team specific).
No form or size of worn ghillie suit/viper hood/leaf suit is allowed.
Any pattern the STF does not have as specific is considered free-for-all and carried at your own risk (See: risking friendly fire).
Combat gear such as plate carriers, backpacks, rain clothes, holsters or the like does not need to match the uniform camo patterns. But bear in mind that looking to much like a hostile might get you killed by friendly fire.
- Weapons: All kinds of weapons.
- Dedicated radio frequencies: 446.043750 + subchannels.
- Base: Off game living and in-game base with possibility for in-game living close by. Specific rules for in-game living apply. See MILSIM-specific rules for conditions.
- Vehicles: Yes, cars are limited in number and will be taken on a "first come first serve" basis upon booking a ticket.
- Ammo restrictions: Ammo is restricted, for more information read the rules.
- Type: MILSIM.